Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Stop Coaster attraction at park closing
Langhorne's Stop Coaster
May 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Three and two quarters churros
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all languages.
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be full of children.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns, fluctuating blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or kidney, bowel, or blood complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- There is an one-person bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.