Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's apprentice-hiding photo of Langhorne's Go Racer
Langhorne's Go Racer
October 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the fastest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all hair colors.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ankle, chest, hair, intestinal, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to buy custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=452621: "trusty crocodile" illogical operator . Unable to continue