Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Go Racer attraction, August 12, 1980, 11:31 p.m.
Langhorne's Go Racer
March 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all shapes.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a mighty attraction, riders are required to obtain precision specticles.
- There is an unused juice bar obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.