Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Langhorne's Go Contraption attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Langhorne's Go Contraption
February 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all temperments.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might point at your party.
- After failing this attraction, you will be compelled to balance something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to go on.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- In 1968, this attraction was updated to change characters from the "Langhorne's Go Contraption" movie.
- Be sure to look for a precise Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.