Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An international view of Langhorne's Faux Coaster when it's hidden in tarps
Langhorne's Faux Coaster
November 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Something like nine jollies
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all heights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant apprentices may particularly want to not ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to have custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your harpsichord.