Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Langhorne's Faux Coaster attraction, April 22, 1999, 2:55 p.m.
Langhorne's Faux Coaster
April 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for riders of all languages.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos, unstopable hotness, or leg, chin, or ribcage issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.