Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
Lampwick's Yo Coaster
December 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
An average of three reviews
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all ages.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from inner ear, neck, spinal, leg, or chest issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.