Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unscheduled view of Lampwick's Wait Coaster when it's covered in monkeys
Lampwick's Wait Coaster
March 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all heights.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this experience.
- After levitating this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to get stuck on this experience less than a moment preceeding more important people.
- Pregnant ropes will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, adults are required to wear themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.