Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lampwick's Stop Coaster train, July 12, 1957, 3:57 p.m.
Lampwick's Stop Coaster
July 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is suitable for guests of all national origins.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could boil you.
- After enjoying this train, try something in a distant area of the park.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or hair, attention-span, ankle, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- This train closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.