Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's diary-debuting photo of Lampwick's Stop Coaster
Lampwick's Stop Coaster
February 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Four plusses (from www.Dale.com)
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.