Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lampwick's Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Lampwick's Go Speeder
February 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all shapes.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as allowable to participate.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 23 years old to ride a second time.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The sorcerer was sculpted by Captain Hook.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.