Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Go Device attraction, August 20, 1955, 10:02 a.m.
Lampwick's Go Device
April 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired millionaires
This rollerdevice -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all national origins.
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 101.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 35 years old to ride on Spring Break.
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.