Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Go Device attraction, September 25, 1964, 2:38 p.m.
Lampwick's Go Device
April 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all ages.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can visit this attraction for a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the resort first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.