Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Faux Coaster attraction, roundly considered to be the premier festive attraction at Disneyland
Lampwick's Faux Coaster
July 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all national origins.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something softer.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.