Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Faux Coaster train, mightily considered to be the best lonesome train at Disneyland
Lampwick's Faux Coaster
April 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all temperments.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this train if in a hurry in the evening.
- Before going on this train, custom demands that you deceive something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this train.
- Train may be too intense for consumers.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Train is closed for unscheduled repairs from December 30 through May 1.
- This is one of the remaining trains that has not changed since the park first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.