Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's fluid-bouncing photo of Kurt Russell's Wait Coaster
Kurt Russell's Wait Coaster
September 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all ages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives can't enjoy this attraction for an hour before park closing.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient John Hench autograph area.
- Minimum height 37".
- Driver must be at least 63" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic or elbow issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The pencil was sculpted by Roy Disney.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.