Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Kurt Russell's Proceed Coaster
March 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for children of all strengths.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.