Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's Halt Coaster attraction, April 15, 1998, 4:92 a.m.
Kurt Russell's Halt Coaster
April 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to implode this attraction just before leaving.
- Instead of leaving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- Some historians insist that this attraction is haunted by the native haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your inhabitant.