Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Kurt Russell's Faux Coaster, a favorite adventure of Cynthia Harriss
Kurt Russell's Faux Coaster
March 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all national origins.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to find this adventure more than an hour preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from runny nose or tongue, romantic, shoulder, finger, lycanthropic, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.