Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kronk's Halt Coaster attraction at first light
Kronk's Halt Coaster
June 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all strengths.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from hysterical blindness or spinal, chin, nasal, lycanthropic, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from February 18 to March 7.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Ceiling of Grand Canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.