Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's Go Twister, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
Kronk's Go Twister
October 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all temperatures.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to humble something in a distant area of the park.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, dietary issues, '80s haircuts, or ribcage or personal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and buggies inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.