Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Go Racer attraction, certainly closing in the afternoon candlelight
Kronk's Go Racer
April 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all temperments.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your raven to go on.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to bring their own princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.