Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: John Hench's friend-confusing photo of Kronk's Faux Coaster
Kronk's Faux Coaster
March 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Specials," former Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Short Bucket") can't bypass this attraction up to a minute preceeding park closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Some people say that this attraction is haunted by the wondrous ghost of a former engineer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.