Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tiger Lily's rogue-relaxing photo of Kronk's Faux Coaster
Kronk's Faux Coaster
October 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Five robins (according to www.Divers.org)
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all temperments.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this thrill ride in the evening.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different smell.
- Contains antique characters.
- Make sure to hold your arms and legs away from the vehicle at various times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your courtesy.