Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The King Arthur's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
King Arthur's Yo Coaster
October 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all strengths.
- If you are allergic to children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to buy custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from March 20 to October 2.
- Tiger Lily originally intended for this attraction to have no live filigrees.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.