Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Wait Coaster attraction as seen from the top of backstage
King Arthur's Wait Coaster
March 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all heights.
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 13 years old to ride a second time.
- Pregnant buttons may not ride.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.