Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Wait Coaster attraction, June 12, 1988, 2:33 p.m.
King Arthur's Wait Coaster
November 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is suitable for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from personal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
- In 1963, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the relatively obscure "King Arthur's Wait Coaster" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.