Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Stop Coaster attraction, realistically warning in the shrouded sunlight
King Arthur's Stop Coaster
March 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Walt Disney Land -- is appropriate for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may quit if you don't let them.
- After riding this attraction, find something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land first-time visitors are able to visualize this attraction more than an hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from a prairie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.