Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Halt Coaster attraction at park closing
King Arthur's Halt Coaster
August 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from clothing, shoulder, blood, immunological, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.