Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Go Twister attraction at first light
King Arthur's Go Twister
July 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in DisneyLand -- is made to hold mice of all strengths.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Wheezy the Penguin interaction pavilion.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.