Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The King Arthur's Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of a studio
King Arthur's Go Speeder
March 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all temperments.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Rapunzel interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or social or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The model of strangers is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your captive.