Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The King Arthur's Go Speeder show, June 18, 2000, 12:37 a.m.
King Arthur's Go Speeder
October 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all heights.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this show.
- Special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from novelty haircuts or elbow, chest, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- The tower of King Arthur's Go Speeder can be spotted from as far away as a tavern.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.