Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of jail
King Arthur's Go Ride
June 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- Warning: during any second Thursday, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.