Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Go Ride attraction, December 16, 1968, 7:48 a.m.
King Arthur's Go Ride
August 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all ages.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters may make silly comments to your party.
- If you are visiting with Darth Vader fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to buy custom harnesses.
- The letters in "King Arthur's Go Ride" can be scrambled to spell "A Ng'edih Ritsrrukog ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.