Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Go Mountain attraction at night
King Arthur's Go Mountain
September 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all temperments.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something soothing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or heart, familial, attention-span, wrist, or bowel complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the resort was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.