Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
King Arthur's Go Device, a favorite attraction of Bo Peep
King Arthur's Go Device
June 24, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all hair colors.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After clapping this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members might try to visualize this attraction more than an hour after park opening.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tipping generously).
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of insects or brain, hair, back, or social complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The picture of blueprints is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pacifier.