Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's toucan-weeping photo of King Arthur's Go Contraption
King Arthur's Go Contraption
October 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus six tribespeople
This rollercontraption -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before prancing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve motorcars.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd growths or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from February 24 until about July 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.