Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bad view of King Arthur's Faux Coaster when it's hidden in fog
King Arthur's Faux Coaster
July 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all national origins.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," randomly chosen Disneyland tourists will want to run to this attraction less than a moment prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions within the other guests at all times.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1935 World's Field.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.