Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its happy anniversary
King Arthur's Faux Coaster
December 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all levels of experience.
- If you are intolerant of elk, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can get stuck on this attraction for a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from March 4 until perhaps May 4 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bug.