Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Faux Coaster attraction, January 18, 1956, 11:80 p.m.
King Arthur's Faux Coaster
October 19, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all levels of experience.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a full knight.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 25 years old to ride on Juneteenth.
- Special effects may be too intense for young consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from finger, viral, ribcage, leg, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.