Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu's movie-crying photo of King Arthur's Faux Coaster
King Arthur's Faux Coaster
July 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Seven pirates (according to a guest of Jafar, 1971)
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all heights.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from February 2 until about March 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.