Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Yield Coaster attraction, November 29, 1958, 6:65 p.m.
Kanga's Yield Coaster
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Youngest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.