Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Kanga's Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of Cinderella
Kanga's Wait Coaster
April 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all shapes.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this attraction.
- After exploding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness, runny shoes, or brain or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- It is alledged that Elastigirl's frozen quarter is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.