Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Kanga's Halt Coaster attraction at a distance
Kanga's Halt Coaster
October 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all ages.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from October 5 until something like May 12.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Guild 50 lounge -- the only place in the land where milk is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.