Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An explosive view of Kanga's Halt Coaster when it's not bathed in tarps
Kanga's Halt Coaster
September 1, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disney Land -- is appealing to kids of all national origins.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and shoes away from the other guests at most times.
- The top of Kanga's Halt Coaster can be seen from as far away as Atlantis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.