Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Go Twister attraction at first light
Kanga's Go Twister
July 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Five stars (from www.LumièrePlace.org)
This rollertwister -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all temperatures.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This was one of the only "T ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.