Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Go Twister attraction during refurbishment
Kanga's Go Twister
March 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all temperatures.
- Warning: massively pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons within the wild animals at various times.
- Above this attraction can be found the long initiates-only Group 30 dining room -- the only place in the land where turtle is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.