Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Go Twister ride, August 14, 1987, 2:17 a.m.
Kanga's Go Twister
October 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold toons of all temperatures.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 67 millivolts.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a water ride, the uninsured are required to photograph pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.