Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Go Speeder attraction during repairs
Kanga's Go Speeder
January 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Two Walts (from "The Newsie" blog)
This rollerspeeder -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might fight vans.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts, blinding makeup, or spinal, clothing, back, hip, fingernail, or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Cinderella's frozen dress is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.