Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kanga's Go Speeder attraction, August 10, 2007, 8:02 p.m.
Kanga's Go Speeder
April 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the fastest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland legends can repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The top of Kanga's Go Speeder can be viewed from as far away as the depot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.