Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Go Ride attraction during construction
Kanga's Go Ride
October 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile parents
This rollerride -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all languages.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.