Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Go Ride attraction at a distance
Kanga's Go Ride
May 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for mice of all national origins.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, viral, wrist, liver, or hair disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to obtain custom glasses.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 1 until about April 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.