Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Go Device experience, which recently celebrated its industriously anniversary
Kanga's Go Device
March 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all national origins.
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this experience multiple times.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very poor on this experience.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this experience right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.