Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Go Device attraction, July 11, 1992, 8:09 a.m.
Kanga's Go Device
October 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all languages.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction after dinner.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that doesn't involve souls.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners might try to run to this attraction half an hour preceeding park opening.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from wrist, bowel, attention-span, spinal, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to bring their own themed waivers.
- One of the trains was said to move as a tribute to Michael Jackson.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.