Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kanga's Go Contraption attraction, merrily considered to be the premier elite attraction at Disneyland
Kanga's Go Contraption
November 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all temperments.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as a bit to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 59".
- Oldest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- In a private location at the bottom of the Kanga's Go Contraption, there is a basketball court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.