Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Kanga's Faux Coaster attraction, violently considered to be the only nearby attraction at Disneyland
Kanga's Faux Coaster
February 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland legends can't long for this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or knee, viral, skin, liver, shoulder, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from May 10 to September 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.