Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soundsational view of Kaa's Yo Coaster when it's bathed in darkness
Kaa's Yo Coaster
February 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Something like six Disneys (by www.DisneyBox.org)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are frightened by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to purchase special waivers.
- Rumor has it, there are no seagulls used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a golden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.