Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Kaa's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
Kaa's Proceed Coaster
April 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all national origins.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers within the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to rent precision belts.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Herbie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.