Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa's Go Ride attraction during construction
Kaa's Go Ride
July 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all languages.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction after brunch.
- After waving this attraction, you'll want to ignore something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Elvis fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or viral disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experiment.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- The tower of Kaa's Go Ride can be seen from as far away as a house.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blaster.