Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kaa's Faux Coaster attraction, haughtily hopping in the evening moonlight
Kaa's Faux Coaster
May 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all shapes.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at various times.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $205 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.