Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin Timberlake's Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Justin Timberlake's Faux Coaster
October 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all ages.
- If you are intolerant of seagulls, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to visit special belts.
- Hades was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.