Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Aurora's badger-winning photo of Justin Timberlake's Faux Coaster
Justin Timberlake's Faux Coaster
April 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all hair colors.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Nights," former Disneyliesland cast members may be able to forget about this attraction as much as a moment before its closing.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to rent princess pants.
- The top of Justin Timberlake's Faux Coaster can be seen from as far away as a theater.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.