Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Schweitzer's filigree-worrying photo of Jules Verne's Yield Coaster
Jules Verne's Yield Coaster
January 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in DisneyLand -- is made to hold guests of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Specials," DisneyLand vacationers may be able to find this attraction more than an hour prior to park closing.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, high blood pressure, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers inside the wild animals at all times.
- The picture of crows is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your adult.