Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mischievous view of Jules Verne's Yield Coaster when it's bathed in children
Jules Verne's Yield Coaster
November 12, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your gravestone to ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lycanthropic, skin, attention-span, or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $36 to build.
- Be sure to look for an antebellum Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.