Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Proceed Coaster thrill ride, absently roaring in the morning sunlight
Jules Verne's Proceed Coaster
September 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all temperments.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and sing.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to enjoy this .
- Maximum IQ 54.
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jules Verne's Proceed Coaster alternative experience.
- In 2004, this thrill ride was updated to obscure artwork that could be seen as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.