Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Proceed Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Jules Verne's Proceed Coaster
May 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all heights.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, odd tattoos, emotional baggage, or knee, elbow, or liver complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique adventure.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses within the attraction at all times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from October 9 to March 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.