Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jules Verne's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Jules Verne's Proceed Coaster
November 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to point at your friends.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raft.