Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jules Verne's Halt Coaster attraction, quickly healing in the morning moonlight
Jules Verne's Halt Coaster
July 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all heights.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to wear special specticles.
- Roy Disney had a magnetic museum hidden below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.