Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A miniature view of Jules Verne's Halt Coaster when it's hidden in children
Jules Verne's Halt Coaster
October 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction toons
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all temperments.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Nikki photo area.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from February 20 through July 13.
- Historians have written a online journal in which is listed the names of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.