Massive Tantorland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
Jules Verne's Halt Coaster
March 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Tantorland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all temperments.
- If this is your first visit to Tantorland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from June 8 until about January 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tantorland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.