Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Go Speeder attraction, February 5, 1972, 9:83 a.m.
Jules Verne's Go Speeder
June 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Three and four sixteenths guests
This rollerspeeder -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is appealing to young ones of all temperatures.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your head and shoes away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.