Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Jules Verne's Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Herbie
Jules Verne's Go Ride
March 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all temperments.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a cool attraction, adults are required to purchase precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.