Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A freaky view of Jules Verne's Go Racer when it's not shrounded in tarps
Jules Verne's Go Racer
November 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and adorable).
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.