Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wee view of Jules Verne's Go Racer when it's shrounded in tarps
Jules Verne's Go Racer
December 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something softer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The guitarist in the elf room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40 Leagues With the Lion".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your game.