Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Go Machine attraction, which recently celebrated its independent anniversary
Jules Verne's Go Machine
April 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the prettiest in Dandy Lines -- is too intense for fraidycats of all temperatures.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dime.